Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Elegance Heights website terms & conditions for use ("Terms").
These Terms apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order for Products you agree to be bound by the Terms set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
Before you place an order with us, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 020 8677 9091 / 07507771652.
- "Personal Information" means the personal details provided by you on registration;
- "Product" means a product displayed for sale on the website;
- "we/us" means Elegance Heights of 290 Streatham High Road, Streatham, London, SW16 6HE;
- "Website" means the website located at www.eleganceheights.com / www.eleganceheights.co.uk
- "You" means a user of this Website.
2) Use of the Website
2.1 AccessYou are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Terms and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Terms. Our Website is only intended for use by people resident in the UK. We do not accept orders from individuals outside the UK.
(i) By registering as a user of our Website, you warrant:
you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal details by contacting us by email or calling us on 020 8677 9091.
- the personal details which you provide when you register as a user is true, accurate, and complete in all respects;
(ii) You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
2.3 Our rights
We reserve the right to:
- (a) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website; and/or
- change these Terms from time to time in accordance with our policy. If you do not agree to such amended terms, you must stop using the Website. If you continue to use the Website you will be deemed to have accepted the amended terms.
3) Purchase of Products
(i) By placing an order through our Website, you warrant that you are:
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- at least 18 years old;
- UK resident; and
- accessing our Website from UK mainland.
(ii) After placing an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you are an email that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("contract") will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
(iii) The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatched Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation. Please note, for any PayPal orders, payment is processed immediately after your order is placed.
(iv) Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The Product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or Product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms.
(v) If you do require any information regarding orders you have placed with us please call us on 020 8677 9091 / 07507771652 or write to us at the following address:
Elegance Heights UK
290 Streatham High Road
Streatham - London
4) Contract Cancellation
(i) If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within 14 days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accordance with our Refunds Policy.
(ii) To cancel a Contract, you must inform us in writing / sending email. You must also return the Product(s)to us immediately and at your own cost and risk. Please take reasonable care of the Product(s) while they are in your possession. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Description of Products
(i) We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and the prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the computer system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We will confirm the price of a Product in the Dispatch Confirmation.
(ii) Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specifications of the Products are correct. However while the colour reproduction is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual Products may occur.
6) Price and Payment
(i) The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. These prices exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
(ii) Prices are liable to change at any time , but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
(iii) Every effort has been made on this Website to ensure that shopping online is safe and secure. Elegance Heights cannot be responsible for the fraudulent use on our Website of a lost credit/debit card, but will assist the credit card company / bank where necessary once you have reported the fraud to them.
As stated in our delivery section.